Thursday, September 1, 2011

Moleskine leather cover



Hi,

I have designed and made myself a Moleskine leather cover using the hand dying technic again as I did with the phone cases here and here.

Here is the design I did to understand roughly how I will make it.


I made the cover for a Moleskine sketch, the first I buy as I was using Moleskine plain before and I have been super disappointed when I realized the paper was absolutely not working with markers, it literally drinks the ink and the results are absolutely awful, I do not know what to do with it now, that's quite a shame because I loved the paper and I got a beautiful leather cover now...

Here are some pictures of the finish product.


front                                                                               back

 

1 comment:

  1. This cover is amazing. I've looked around on your blog and couldn't find you discussing your dyeing technique. Would you mind talking about it?

    ReplyDelete